Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Day to Dye For: Part 2

I promised to post pics of my dye job yesterday to show you the results.


My mini-skeins turned out quite well.  It's really hard to show the teal colors accurately with my camera, but they are pretty close.

 


From this....









                                   
                             





                                                       TO THIS!  :) 













From this......


                                          To THIS!







This was my handspun single wet and dyed....
 
                                             
And this was the result after it was steamed and dried.  Lovely rose color!

Here are the Knit Picks Bare fingering weight mini-skeins I dyed after drying...



Last, but definitely not least, my roving!  







No comments:

Post a Comment