Sunday, May 19, 2013

Spinning Yumminess

I've been working on three separate singles on my wheel lately.  Wanted to show everyone my progress so far.  

The first one here is a single I've been working on from Three Waters Farm called "Fall Apple Redux."  It's a combination of Polwarth and Silk and it's absolutely lovely to spin!  


 Next, we have some Corriedale mix that I dyed using Wilton's.  I call it "Spring Green."  

And last, but not least, I started working on the Columbia, Rambox, Silk mix I bought at a fiber festival back in March.  It's so interesting how each one feels so different in my hands as I spin them on the wheel.  
Will continue working on these before starting something new (though I'm really wanting to start on the Tomato Medley colorway I won).  I'm so not a monogamous spinner or knitter.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment