Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Spinning Yumminess

I've been working on three separate singles on my wheel lately.  Wanted to show everyone my progress so far.  

The first one here is a single I've been working on from Three Waters Farm called "Fall Apple Redux."  It's a combination of Polwarth and Silk and it's absolutely lovely to spin!  


 Next, we have some Corriedale mix that I dyed using Wilton's.  I call it "Spring Green."  

And last, but not least, I started working on the Columbia, Rambox, Silk mix I bought at a fiber festival back in March.  It's so interesting how each one feels so different in my hands as I spin them on the wheel.  
Will continue working on these before starting something new (though I'm really wanting to start on the Tomato Medley colorway I won).  I'm so not a monogamous spinner or knitter.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment