Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Smells like wool!

    Image of sheep from FreeFoto.com.  Text added by me.  

I'll admit it, I LOVE THE SMELL OF WOOL!  I'm currently drying some yarn I spun, and it just fills my living room with that wonderful smell.  You probably think I'm crazy, but there's just something about that smell!  It's just so natural!  Maybe it reminds me of the goats I had when I was a kid.  Maybe it's the smell of something pure...not treated with chemicals or detergents.  Whatever it is, I always love washing my spun yarn and having that smell waft through the apartment.  My husband may disagree, but it's a pleasant smell to me.  

My homespun drying on a clothing rack.
Using spray bottles to weigh down the yarn to help work out some of the kinks.




No comments:

Post a Comment